[Oe List ...] TWC and selfcare

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 08:04:22 PDT 2022

Thanks for the encouragement Rob. We here in Redlands are working with the Denver ANCA model, thanks to my lovely wife, Linda. Your mention of Doughnut Economics brought up the summer film series we are doing here. The first two got good reception and brought out some new volunteers: Facing Adversity, Choosong Earth, Choosing Life, the Duane Elgin film, and Breaking Boundaries, narrated by David Attenborough. The August preview will be The Sequel, based on David Fleming’s work, features briefly Raworth an Doughnut Econimics. Milan

Sent from my iPhone