[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Our movies

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 11:06:22 PDT 2022

Here are a couple more from the ICA Global Research Access Channel

https://youtu.be/Kh7fOXgphlw
2005 International Technology of Participation Training of Trainers (IToPToT). Don Elliot’s son spent time to create this documentary of the 6 week program for ICA colleagues around the world to develop their capacity to offer ToP training.

https://youtu.be/U8fmjuPTfzE
The Bold Community.  This documentary was created for a television series on innovative approaches around Chicago.  1965.

You can subscribe to the ICA Global Research Access channel by following this link

https://youtube.com/user/icaresearchaccess

Over 100 videos and clips reflecting our shared history.
Jim Wiegel
“We are all time travelers journeying into the future. But let us make that future a place we want to visit. “       Stephen Hawking