[Oe List ...] FW: Celebration of Forrest Craver's Life. Feb. 6, 3 pm MT.

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 21 14:25:35 PST 2022

On behalf of the Craver family, I wanted to share this invitation with our OE community as the completed life of Forrest Craver is celebrated.

Forrest and Susan were part of our Washington DC Religious House  back around 1972-74 as I recall.  We were in the very old Rhode Island Ave. Carmelite Monastary at first.  Then followed a series of moves as the Carmelites wanted to use their old building for some of their social work projects.   In 1973, a site  was found that was deemed a good face to the world in the nation’s capital.  The recently- built Viatorian Seminary near Catholic University was such a site.   Forrest’s skills as a grant writer and lawyer put him the forefront of that difficult time of search and transition but finally resettling into the lovely new facility.

With care to the family and fond memories of working with Forrest,

Lynda and John Cock
Davidson, NC
336-404-0770