[Oe List ...] Death of Judith Jones Hickey

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 12:10:08 PST 2022

Thinking of Carl and the loss of Judy. Louise and Jack - thank you for your
story.
As I recall the Minneapolis House was launched under the priorship of
Robert & Shirley Porter and Carl and Judy Hickey. My  husband at the time
and three children attended House Church at a small house in St. Paul, MN.
I think it was our first order event following RS-1. The house began with
terrific leadership.
Beret Griffith