[Oe List ...] April Global Schedule

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 09:44:57 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

The Global Schedule for April has already provided several opportunities
for engagement and there is more to come. We encourage your participation
and invite you to consider offering a presentation, recommending other
people to present, or give feedback by emailing: icaglobalschedule at gmail.com

On March 24-June 16: ICA Canada is presenting the ever-more-popular
“Courage to Lead” study series on Thursdays.

April 11 -June 1: Common Earth is holding their Spring sessions on Mondays
and Wednesdays. Contact Sarah Patterson at spatterson at commonearth.com.

April 16: Gene Marshall leads the discussion on “Biblical Theologizing Made
Simple”. 11am Central time/9am Pacific time.

*Join us Tuesday, April 26 for a dialogue with Joy Jinks co-founder of
Swamp Gravy and Will Murdock Artistic Director. Swamp Gravy is an example
of an art-based community revitalization strategy. Swamp Gravy is Georgia’s
official Folk-Life Play. Jan Sanders will host and lead a closing
reflection on cultural transformation through the arts.*

March 17/18 we held two events to support the Ukrainian peoples in the face
of the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Continue to share your support and
concerns on Social Media and on the ICAI website.

Click on this link to see the schedule of events:
https://icaglobalarchives.org/social-research-center-events/

Your Global Schedule Team