[Oe List ...] OE Digest, Vol 110, Issue 34

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 23:12:56 PDT 2021

I have a copy of "The Other World", a compilation by Imaginal Training, that I looked at.  There are also references here.  Other World – ICA Social Research Center

|  |  |

|  |
Other World – ICA Social Research Center

Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com