[Oe List ...] OE Digest, Vol 110, Issue 34

Richard and Maria Maguire richardandmaria at unfoldingfutures.net
Mon May 31 21:03:31 PDT 2021

Hi

I have been a fan of the Other World since I first saw it.  Many of the
items illuminated or put memorable words onto my experience such as
"emerging from a stuffy sewer"  However many of the intriguing though
mysterious terms remain opaque, such as Essential Dubiety

Can anyone say more about this as well as other terms on the Other World
charts?  Is there some document which does this.

Best wishes

Richard Maguire

--
*Transforming individuals and organisations towards a future worth
living now.*

/*We live and work on the land of the Darug nation in Western Sydney
and pay respect to the Elders past, present and emerging.*
We acknowledge the wisdom and sovereignty of all Indigenous people and
support
The Uluru Statement from the Heart, calling for Voice, Treaty and Truth./