[Oe List ...] Remembering OliveAnn Slotta

Mari Crocker maricrocker at gmail.com
Fri May 7 14:26:02 PDT 2021

Dear Jim and family,

I never had the priviledge of working closely with OliveAnn, but always thought of her as a quintessential embodiment of “imaginal education.”  Despite that, somehow, I can see her smiling face and feel her energy — perhaps from GRAs or other OE/ICA gatherings.  May the “Christ spirit” she has always embodied live on in the light she ignited in so many colleagues and students.  I celebrate her having been and continuing to be here with us.  Grace and peace,  Marilyn (and Joe) Crocker