[Oe List ...] Anyone else seen THE SOCIAL DILEMMA?

RICHARD HOWIE rhowie3 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 21 07:01:22 PST 2021

Ellen here:
I just read NY Times analysis and the short trailer.
Dick and I made a conscious decision not to engage with social media, though that does not mean that our preferences are not being observed.   Having read 1984 in book club, acknowledging we are already way past those insights, all this leaves me to focus on what is good and healthy in our world today, doing my best to engage with all that.
Living in the midst of our social dilemma while giving thanks for our OE community I look forward to the reflections of all of you.  Thanks Nancy for this opportunity to reflect on TWLI,
Ellen

Sent from my iPad