[Oe List ...] Accessing Global Archives of ICA/EI

Karen Snyder karen.snyder10 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 12:02:01 PST 2021

Earlier this week Herman Greene was looking for the Knox paper from the New Testament course of the Global Academy.  That paper is now available on the Global Archives website.

For those wishing to access such a file, here are steps that should make finding information easy:

Go to the archives website:  https://icaglobalarchives.org <https://icaglobalarchives.org/>.

On this ‘landing page’ (opening page), you see above the ‘Welcome' in the black box are five categories. To the right of the “Publications” category is a magnifying glass symbol to SEARCH for files you are interested in.

Click on Search and a black box appears above it. In the black box on the far left is the word ‘Search’.

Type identifying word(s) related to the file you are looking for on top of the word ’Search'.

	For example typing ‘Knox’ in the box reveals “Religious Curriculum”.
	Clicking on “Read More"  takes you to all the Academy Religious Studies courses.
	Scrolling down is “RSIIB New Testament”with boxes for each session.
	Clicking on Session I Biblical Method, reveals the Knox paper.

If you can’t find what you are looking for, please contact me, and I will do my best to help you.

Karen Snyder
312.758.2551
karen.snyder10 at gmail.com