[Oe List ...] FW: In memory of Nan Grow -- please join us on January 9

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 8 10:42:38 PST 2021

A reminder if you have not already done so to register for the memorial service for Nan Grow tomorrow  (Sat, Jan. 9) at 2 p.m.  Eastern time.  Click the link below for registration.   We gather in spirit in thanksgiving for the life and service of Nan Grow, and celebrate her life with Bill and Rebecca, Brad and Ian and their families.

Lynda and John Cock
Davidson, NC