[Oe List ...] Celebration of Life of Roxana Harper

Holcombe Wanda wandah70 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 15:58:09 PDT 2020

What a gift it was to have walked with, worked with, laughed with, cried with, and shared a common passion to care for ALL with Roxana.
May our memories of Roxana nurture and sustain us ALL for having been part of our community together and our colleague to each of us as she joins the cloud of Saints.

Grace and Peace
Wanda

Sent from my iPhone