[Oe List ...] OE Digest, Vol 103, Issue 21

Lawrence Philbrook icalarry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:09:04 PDT 2020

Geoffrey, Stuart, and Elena

This seems to be a year when many wonderful people from my life are passing Nan Grow and your mom Roxana,  women who were great spirits and in different moments were significant caregivers to me.

Evelyn was going through some old pictures last week and your dad, Gordon popped up so we talked a bit about him and about Roxanna.

My experience with Marge,my mom, it is a loss that can not be filled and yet it is the right time and a moment of peace.

We send you our love.  if there is anything we can do please let us know.

With love and respect, Larry and Evelyn