[Oe List ...] For all the Saints

Herman Greene hfgreenenc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 07:17:28 PDT 2020

I'm way behind in expressing my condolences for the completed lives of Nan
Grow, David Zahrt, Lynn Bailey, George Holcombe and there are no doubt
others. I was always moved by Psalm 103 which states (with my changes):

Our days are like the grass;
    we flourish like flowers of the field;
later the wind passes over the field, and the flowers are gone,
    and the field knows them no more.

How can this be? Yet is so.

Thank God for the flower who once in glory stood giving birth to new
flowers that still brighten the field.

Though I left the order long ago, my "colleagues" in the Order are still
like a second family to me. Yes, they still stand tall within me and I love
them so.

Herman
Herman F. Greene
2516 Winningham Road