[Oe List ...] Fw: Save the date: November Virtual PSU on the Social Research Center (November 7-11)

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 18:41:26 PDT 2020

Subject: Save the date: November Virtual PSU on the Social Research Center (November 7-11)

“Upon this gifted age, in its dark hour,
Rains from the sky a meteoric shower
Of facts . . . they lie unquestioned, uncombined
Wisdom enough to leech us of our ill
Is daily spun, but there exists no loom
To weave it into fabric.”

Edna St. Vincent Millay, from “Upon This Age That Never Speaks Its Mind,” Collected Sonnets (New York: Harper Perennial, 1988), 140.
Your past support of the Global Archives is greatly appreciated and we'd like to invite you to participate in a new initiative of the Archives

In Quarter 2 of 2020 (May) the Global Archives made an historic transition to becoming “The Social Research Center” with a Virtual Global Research Assembly (GRA) involving more than 100 participants from around the globe. The virtual global nature of that event caused us to rethink our “Fall and Spring Sojourn rhythm” with a central US Time Zone focus. We shifted
gears and now think of “Quarter 2 and Quarter 4” instead of “Fall and Spring” We also shifted from “Sojourn” to “Research.”
Now in Quarter 4 (November) we will hold a Virtual Problem Solving Unit (PSU) on the functional design of the Social Research Center (SRC). This will allow us to focus on the future of the SRC and its function, form, governance, and calendar so that the Social Research Center becomes a viable resource worldwide for supporting and inspiring positive global social change. Let's brainstorm and see what we come up with.

Attached is the Article published in the Next issue of the Global Buzz.. We will be sending more detailed information in November about how to connect.
On behalf ot the Social Research Center,
Doug Druckenmiller
Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com