[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Swamp Gravy

Karen Snyder karen.snyder10 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 08:14:41 PST 2020

Thank you for bringing this NPR update of its 2018 interview about Swamp Gravy to our attention Seth.

Swamp Gravy is an excellent example of how community development can occur by focusing on the arts. Many images of Colquitt, GA have been changed over the years as a result of this musical going on for some 30 years. See https://icaglobalarchives.org/collections/imaginal-education/demonstrations1/applications/communities-and-individuals/community-transformation-swamp-gravy/ <https://icaglobalarchives.org/collections/imaginal-education/demonstrations1/applications/communities-and-individuals/community-transformation-swamp-gravy/> for more information.

Peace, Karen