[Oe List ...] Reverand Kang

Jann McGuire jannmcguire at gmail.com
Tue May 26 08:53:29 PDT 2020

I don't remember whether or not I met Rev. Kang when I was in Korea in 1975
with Fred McGuire and Kaye Hays, as she was known then. We taught a ten-day
language intensive, called Global Language School, to a group of pastors.
The energy in the room was sky high with their faith and charisma. Jim's
mention of "Sa Rang Hae" filled my head with the memory of their booming
voices. That may be the most beautiful melody ever.

Thanks for the memories. Sin abounded. Grace abounded more.

Jann McGuire