[Oe List ...] Lyn Edwards portrait

the telfords thetelfords at gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:00:03 PDT 2020

Hi Elizabeth,

You're no shabby artist my dear!!  This is magnificent.!  Keep me posted.
This week is really busy for us.

Australians are celebrating 20 years since the Bridge Walk on May 28th
2000..
In Sydney 1/4 million people walked across the bridge which was closed to
traffic all day.
Hohn and I were employed with an Aboriginal staff member in the Sydney
office responsible
 for the state of New South Wales.  People walked across their local
bridges all over OZ.
Via Zoom there are several sites for people to link into for Bridge Walk
stories
but more importantly what has happened since this memorable event.

Blessings
Elaine .......and John

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>