[Oe List ...] Lyn Edwards portrait

Joyce Bonafield bonafieldcohort26 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 14:43:22 PDT 2020

      Elizabeth,
                What a beautiful portrait of Lyn!  I was good friends with
her for many years and my daughter is Alexandra Lyn, named for Lyn.
I would be interested in a smaller print as well -- mentioned by someone
else...can you keep in touch and forward any information about that, and
price, size, etc.?

Joyce Bonafield-Pierce
1066 Cedar View Dr.
Minneapolis, MN 55405