[Oe List ...] Charles Hahn Obituary

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 16:35:03 PDT 2020

I guess the thing I loved most about Charles (my first ecclesiola prior--along with Doris, of course)  The thing I love most about Charles was the marvellous way he let uncertainty show on his face -- I could see he was struggling, I could see he was taking it seriously-- I could see this was significant for him.  And, of course his voice and how so many of us would depend on and trust his decisions and his wisdom.  A care full man.  And with all the riskiness and uncertainty of what we did "back in the day" always pioneering stuff . . . and always sensible and responsible -- and full of care for the Church and our body and their family and daughters as well.
Isn't there some song we could all sing?  What were Charles's favorite songs and hymns??
Jim Wiegel

“That which consumes me is not man, nor the earth, nor the heavens, but the flame which consumes man, earth, and sky."  Nikos Kazantzakis

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com