[Oe List ...] FW: Completed life of Charles Hahn

jlepps39 jlepps39 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 12:15:46 PDT 2020

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: John Epps <jlepps39 at gmail.com> Date: 3/29/20  12:10  (GMT-07:00) To: Tracy Longacre via OE <OE at lists.wedgeblade.net>, mhahn013 at sbcglobal.net Subject: Completed life of Charles Hahn Dear Doris, Marsha, and Shelly:Once in the Order, we were mandated not to thank each other, supposedly since we were all in it together and just doing our job. Well, I think we've probably outgrown that situation. Whether or not, we want to express gratitude for the life and work of Charles, now completed.Charles always seemed serious, but was capable pf playing around. When we did the "Sting" operation in Development, I still recall Charles walking through Centrum rubbing his nose, copying a scene from the movie!Most of all, I remember a phone call from him in October 1985 while we were just getting settled in and comfortable in Denver, assigning us to Southeast Asia. Had the call been from anyone else, I suspect our resistance would have been greater. But that was an assignment that lasted 23 years

and shaped our lives

. Thank you, Charles.Grace and PeaceJohn and Ann Epps