[Oe List ...] Completed life of Charles Hahn

rjhutchinson48 at gmail.com rjhutchinson48 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 11:47:27 PDT 2020

Dear Marsha, Doris and Shelley and Order community

With you, we celebrate the wonderfully completed life of Charles. We met first in India, and he was always one of our mentors and great spirit colleagues.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all and our global spirit family.

Grace and Peace,  John and Robyn Hutchinson, Sydney Australia