[Oe List ...] Good article on collaboration, great example of the importance of framing and also “guardians” in actually achieving something

Ann Jaecks 7asjaecks at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 07:56:21 PDT 2020

While out doing errands I tuned into Ravi Zacharis talking about
"Globalization's Impact on Evangelism - Part 1".  Since I had missed a bit
of it,
I went on line to check it out.  It was worth the time .Helpful in framing.
If interested, g0 to            RZIM.org            then ti MENU
then    Listen  and "Let My People Think"     " Globalization's Impact On
Evangelism"
part I.      See you tomorrow.  Ann