[Oe List ...] another brief collegium

isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jun 4 05:21:04 PDT 2020

Good evening dear John and good new day to you and Ann
Jim and I are grateful beyond measure to have walked the walk with you.
I think of so many Research Assemblies  where  your extraordinary gifts and graces were offered to us all present, and to ‘world wide and history long ‘ as legacies.
From Australia we say as others have :

“ Journey on journey on “ dear one.
I remember some years ago when I sent you an email (because I just knew you would know my question )!
John can you please send me the words of our Prayers for  the Church and Prayers for the World..?  of course you kindly obliged.
Thank you John for your life of faith and hope, for  your gracious life so well lived for others.
Peace is yours with love,
Isobel and Jim xo

Sent from my iPhone