[Oe List ...] Eva update: surgery rescheduled

isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jan 21 14:28:30 PST 2020

Dear Ellie,
Thank you for keeping us in touch.
That is frustrating for  Eva and your family. However the good news, is hearing about Eva’s steady improvement. My candle is lit daily. It is coloured Violet and made in Aotearoa New Zealand. It is scented too, just discreetly.
Remembering you and your family and thinking of your country and it’s open struggles.
With love,
Peace within,
Problemlessness living.

Isobel Bishop