[Oe List ...] Eva update: surgery rescheduled

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 11:58:18 PST 2020

Hi Folks,
Greetings from Pittsburgh where I came last night to be with Eva and family for her 1/22 surgery.  However, this morning, the surgeon's office called and said, due to insurance issues (too long a story), her surgery has been rescheduled for Weds. Feb. 5--welcome to the US healthcare system.  If you are someone or know someone who knows how to navigate this system, please let me know.
Thank you for your continuing thoughts, prayers, and lit candles as Eva continues to regain strength, stamina, use of her arm and hand and recover her full speech.
Will update after Feb 5.
Grace and peace,blessings and love,
Ellie :)elliestock at aol.com