[Oe List ...] Updates from the Hahns

Doris Hahn dshahn31 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 11:21:36 PST 2020

Just a note to everyone, since we didn't make changes on The Directory.
Charles recently moved to Jill's House, a memory-care assisted living
facility in Bloomington. Doris subsequently moved to Meadowood, a
retirement community here in Bloomington. These two facilities are close to
one another, and within walking distance when the weather is nice. Shelley
and her husband live only two miles up the road. We are both adjusting well
to our new situations.

The mailing address is now Doris Hahn, 927 E Juniper Pl, Bloomington, IN
47408.  I no longer have a land line.  My cell phone number is 812-606-7497.

We are very grateful for our continued connection to this community.

Doris