[Oe List ...] 4/16/20, Progressing Spirit: Brian McLaren: What Should We Be Learning in the Time of COVID-19?; Spong revisited

Ann Jaecks 7asjaecks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:20:22 PDT 2020

A few minutes ago I responded that I would not attend the discussion.
Then I opened this info! ! !     Yes, can I listen in without saying much?

I am doing an autobiography.  One chapter titled RS-1.    I wanted to do
one
"Too busy to care",  but my gentle daughter,Deb, said, "not a good idea!"
"It would have labeled the lack of concern for each other, our next
generation,
and mostly health issues! I left feeling a great concern that I did not warn
about the possibilities that we sent our children home with them being
carriers of Shigella.  I have prayed many long nights that GOD would
protect "The Order" from having shigella raise it's ugly head.
     My computer has no camera, so there would be a blank space, but
I could see everyone else.
     Yes!  E.I. was on the cutting edge.  But, how many days or months
would it had
taken before "the power center" would have responded to --  Three CDC
doctors standing in front of them with this message - -:"Since you have 315+
people here, Shigella is positive in a couple hundred, you will have 2 or 3
deaths
and, 10 to 15 hospitalized."  I turned my back to them, and begged, "GOD,
PLEASE. give me the wisdom and strength to do what is necessary now!"
There would have been a different result if we did not have total
involvement
and, lots of GOD's love.                            Here it is,  48 years
later, I still am
very emotional when I reflect on it.   So it would be best, if I can observe
and hear the discussion.     What does it mean to be an Iron man?
Thank you for being where you are.
Love, Ann
                                                              ..