[Oe List ...] ICA Social Research Center Virtual Spring Gathering May 10-13, 2020

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Thu Apr 16 07:57:25 PDT 2020

ICA Social Research Center Virtual Spring Gathering: May 10-13, 2020

Dear Colleagues,  (Please do not reply directly to this list.  See below.)                            April 16, 2020

The Covid-19 pandemic has shifted our world, including our desire to be the new reality of the ICA Social Research Center, housing the  work of sixty years of EI/ICA archives. Everything now is changed and will be different in the future. We see ourselves in dialogue with what is happening in the world today while identifying our past- archived wisdom that may be informative to the present. We want to link with the many efforts to articulate a new story, a new paradigm that is emerging for our time

From the comfort of your home and computer, you are invited to join with one or more of the collection teams during our virtual ICA Social Research Center Spring Gathering. Imagine two hour blocks of time on the collection(s) of your choice:

•         Overall: What is going on in the world today in this area? What do we see emerging from our experiences of the past few months?

•         Reviewing the collection: What questions are raised for you as we look at this collection? What are the gifts of this collection that will sustain and support the new which is being birthed? Beyond our past accomplishments, what did we learn that is informative to today? What additions and changes could be made to this collection for public understanding?

ICA SOCIAL RESEARCH CENTER  - VIRTUAL SPRING GATHERING

May 10: Sunday

May 11:  Monday

May 12: Tuesday

May 13:  Wednesday

(same time)

4:00- 5:00 PM EST

3:00–4:00 PM CST

2:00–3:00 PM MST

1:00-2:00 PM PST

 Contexting the next three days

STRUCTURAL REFORMULATION

CONTEXTUAL RE-EDUCATION

SPIRIT

REMOTIVATION

1 Human Development

Doug Druckenmiller

ddrucken at gmail.com<mailto:ddruckin at gmail.com>

4 Imaginal Education

Karen Snyder

karen.snyder10 at gmail.com<mailto:karen.snyder10 at gmail.com>

8 Inner Life

Jeanette Stanfield

jstanfieldica at gmail.com<mailto:jstanfieldica at gmail.com>

2 Social Change

Jim Wiegel

jfwiegel at gmail.com<mailto:jfwiegel at gmail.com>

5 Facilitation Methods

Beret Griffith

beretgriffith at gmail.com<mailto:beretgriffith at gmail.com>

9 Spirit Movement

Lynda Cock

lyndacock at gmail.com<mailto:lyndacock at gmail.com>

3 Awakenment Forums

OliveAnn Slotta

oslotta at gmail.com<mailto:oslotta at gmail.com>

6 Collaborative Networking

Nelson Stover

nstover at emergingecology.org<mailto:nstover at emergingecology.org>

Summary and

Next Steps

            Daily time for joining the collection dialogues:

Eastern

Central

Mountain

Pacific

11:00 – 1:00

1:30 – 3:30

4:00 – 6:00

10:00 -12:00

12:30 - 2:30

3:00 - 5:00

9:00 – 11:00

11:30 – 1:30

2:00 – 4:00

8:00 -10:00

10:30 – 12:30

1:00 – 3:00

We invite you to join us for any or all of the collection dialogues May 10-13. Please contact one of the collection guides you wish to dialogue with to receive the link for being included

 Please do not reply to entire list serve.  CC: Beret Griffith

To review the website go to https://icaglobalarchives.org/

 Peace, The Social Research Center Team

Lynda Cock, Doug Druckenmiller, Steve Ediger, Jack Gilles, Beret Griffith, Mary Laura Jones, Frank Knutson, Paul Noah, Wendell Refior, Oliveann Slotta, Karen Snyder, Jeanette Stanfield, Nelson Stover, Tim Wegner, Jim Wiegel.