[Oe List ...] Farewell, Raymond.

Del Morrill delhmor at wamail.net
Mon Sep 23 16:21:35 PDT 2019

Hi Bruce and other friends,

I heard about Raymond’s death just recently, and am so glad someone kept me in the loop. Thanks to you, Bruce, for also letting me know.   I always will remember some years ago when he and Elaine contacted us out of the blue wanting to stop and visit, when so many don’t think of Tacoma as part of their travels. It was a wonderful experience seeing Ray and Elaine after so many years.   Not seeing him when we were in Australia now makes sense to me.  I shall miss Raymond, as I have missed Elaine.

We are finding that when we meet friends from the Order, even after 25 years, it seems like NO years have passed. There is some kind of bond that is filled with so much context and experience that little time is spent trying to get “re-acquainted”.  More and more I find visits with friends refreshing my spirit, especially those from our ICA days. At least for me, our most wonderful trips have been where we’ve enjoyed such visits! And the idea of traveling becomes more centered around where friends are located. Personally, I’d like to see them before they (or we) are gone.

With affection,

Del

Facebook.com/del.morrill.85

Location: USA, Pacific Northwest, Washington State, Tacoma

 <http://www.hypnocenter.com/> www.hypnocenter.com

“Think your best thoughts; speak your best words, looking to your own conscience for approval.” (Susan B. Anthony)