[Oe List ...] Ray Richmond

Mari Crocker maricrocker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 18:19:58 PDT 2019

It is with sadness, yet deep appreciation for a life well-lived, that Joe and I acknowledge the departing from us of Ray Richmond into the community of saints.  He and his first wife, Malina, were among the many Aussie pioneers who helped our staff to “pull off” the first ITI in Singapore in July/August of 1969.  He and his second wife, Elaine, accomplished amazing healing between the “first peoples” of Australia and the westerners who came later at great cost to the indigenous gifts and cultures of the native peoples.

We celebrate the many gifts Ray's life represented to local, regional, national and global colleagues, all of whom have been enriched by having encountered his passion and compassion.

Grace, peace and love,

Marilyn and Joe Crocker