[Oe List ...] Celebrating the Completed Life of Shirley St. John.

Jann McGuire jannmcguire at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 10:43:07 PST 2019

I went on a teacher exchange program with Lindsay's Sister City, Ono City,
Japan, in 1989. I stayed a few days to visit the Tokyo House. Shirley was
my team prior in Chicago 17 years earlier. I wouldn't have survived a
difficult year but for her tender/tough care and sunny disposition. What a
privilege to have known her!

Grace,
Jann McGuire