[Oe List ...] Rick Stanley's Completed Life

Mari Crocker maricrocker at gmail.com
Sat May 25 15:07:58 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Those of you who are related to “second generation” OE members likely already have learned the sad news about Rick Stanley’s passing on May 22nd.  His Mom, our dear colleague Anna, had just arrived at our home in Wells for a visit when she received the news.  Rick experienced a heart attack while at his workplace in North Carolina a few days earlier, and the family sent his sister, Denise, to immediately travel from Maine to be at his side.

Please hold his Rick’s parents, Anna and Dick Stanley, in your thoughts and prayers as they drive to North Carolina early next week; and also give thanks for the unconditional love Denise Stanley has consistently showered on her brother (and so many others.)

As Joe Crocker would say, “The Mystery gives, the Mystery takes away.  Blessed be the Mystery in our lives.”

Grace, peace and love,

Marilyn Crocker