[Oe List ...] Daily Office and morning disciplines.

the telfords thetelfords at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 21:06:57 PDT 2019

Hello Marianne,

In Down-under land we had DO at 6am followed by collegium then brekky and
off to work!
Last month John and I did a very fast trip to NZ to visit family.  Auckland
- Whitianga - Palmerston North, Marton, Whanganui, Hawera, Opunake, Mokau,
Taupiri - and home.  All in 8 days and a rental car.

G&Peace
Elaine and John