[Oe List ...] Daily Office and morning disciplines.

Seth Longacre sethlongacre at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 19:31:02 PDT 2019

And, I remember correctly, when you (Marilyn) worked in Oakbrook, it was Daily Office and then hit the road. Thankfully the boys were a bit older and more self-sufficient by that point.

  Seth T. Longacre
  Carlsbad, CA

"No one man can terrorize a whole nation unless we are all his accomplices”  Edward R. Murrow

          ———-O0ooo—
          ———–(——)—
         ————(_/-
          —-ooo0O—-