[Oe List ...] Ma's low and Us

Judi White sophiacircle at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 06:02:47 PST 2019

O for heaven's sake. That's Maslow not Ma's low. Just posted, as a retired
counselor/therapist, a tiny discovery that another psychologist beside
Assagioli had acknowledged the value of spirituality in a human's health
and well being. I'm sure Rudolph' s super mundane reality would appreciate
the collegiality of another perspective in a different field. Both seemed
to be able to transcend ego.