[Oe List ...] Ma's low and Us

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 11:10:29 PST 2019

They would probably agonize some over the pronouns, etc.

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt.  "But that is not what great ships are built for."   Clarissa Pinkola Estes