[Oe List ...] Greg Harris

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 16:46:44 PST 2019

Dear ICA Friends,
After receiving a Christmas Card from us, Evan Harris, son of former ICA colleague in Canada, Greg Harris, called to say that Greg's cancer, which had been in remission, returned, and he died October 23, 2018.  We worked with Greg in 1977-78 during the "golding" of Canada.  Carleton and he did circuits together out of Montreal, oftentimes on snowy roads in rural areas.  Greg was a pedal-to-the-metal driver back then--and, one time, slip slide and away--the car spun off the road into a meadow.  Fortunately, they were able to get the car back on the road and continued their journey, Carleton now driving.
We give thanks for the gift of Greg's life, for his passion and work for justice.

Evan asked that we share this information with those who knew him.  He is Geg's only child and is presntly working while studying business management.  His contact info:27 Rainsford RoadToronto, OntarioCanada  M4L 3N5
Ellie Stockelliestock at aol.com