[Oe List ...] Some reflections from Shadow Rock Church -- one ofthe founders was interviewed recently

H. A. Tillinghast rev.bud at mac.com
Wed Feb 6 11:57:52 PST 2019

Beret, I get a lot of free samples of books off Amazon. For reading it on your kindle, or, in my case, on my Kindle for Mac, go to
https://www.amazon.com/Integral-Church-Handbook-Spiritual-Communities-ebook/dp/B07CH9C81T/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1549482753&sr=1-1&keywords=integral+church%2C+a+handbook <https://www.amazon.com/Integral-Church-Handbook-Spiritual-Communities-ebook/dp/B07CH9C81T/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1549482753&sr=1-1&keywords=integral+church,+a+handbook>
and scroll down the right side to where it offers the free sample. Reading the sample saves me from books that aren’t what they looked like!

Bud