[Oe List ...] Heidi Holmes

rjhutchinson48 at gmail.com rjhutchinson48 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 11:55:02 PST 2019

Dear Duncan, Rachel and colleagues,

We have been following Heidi’s last stage of her journey via Jeanette. We
first visited Heidi, at her parents’ home, in Lodhi, Wisconsin, in 1969
(?)after the Academy, and right after she had returned from working as a
nurse in Vietnam. The conversations there had a special impact on us. Heidi
holds a special place in our hearts.

Duncan, Heidi, Dharma and we opened the Hyderabad House together in 1973
(?). We celebrated the birth of Rachel in 1975 (?) in Hyderabad, the same
year we adopted Kiran.

We caught up again many years later – after Denver in 2000 in Toronto and
remember visiting Niagara together!!!

We have so many fond memories of working together over the years.

We celebrate the amazing completed life of Heidi, and her being part of the
‘beloved community’ as Marilyn puts it!

Grace and Peace, John and Robyn Hutchinson

Sydney Australia