[Oe List ...] Heidi Holmes

Mari Crocker maricrocker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 16:31:44 PST 2019

Thank you for this news Jeanette.

I always appreciated Heidi’s calm, caring, unhurried style of being, one that bespoke being at ease with who she was called to be.

She embodied “gentle kindness”.  I am so delighted that she spent many of her final years creating beautiful art.

With love to you, Duncan, Rachel and all others for whom Heidi was part of our “beloved community.”

Marilyn (and Joe) Crocker