[Oe List ...] Fwd: Completed Life of Jim Stovall: April 10, 2019

Herman Greene hfgreenenc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 06:09:38 PDT 2019

I am so very, very sorry to hear this. I was prior of the New Orleans house
when Sally Stovall was in the house and her father and brother were active
in the Spirit Movement. Later I knew Jim through Thomas Berry work and was
with him duing the conference I attended in OKC a few years ago. I loved
Jim.

Herman

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 10:45 PM Richard Alton via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> After Jim attended his first RS-1 while still in high school, he joined
> the Order Ecumenical and served in the ICA / EI in the student house,
> India, Egypt, Indonesia and the US, from 1974 - 1984.  More recently, in
> 1993, Jim founded The Mediation Institute in Oklahoma City through which he
> conducted family and commercial mediation and mediation training.
>
> Stories from Jim's time in OE:EI:ICA are invited and will be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Sally
>
> Sally Stovall
> sallystovall at gmail.com
> 773-315-1109
>
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I just received an email from Bill Parker with the news of Jim Stovall’s
> passing. He had non-alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver. He was the President
> of Board of the Human Community Network. His service will be this Saturday
> afternoon at the Church of the Open Arms. We have lost another dear
> colleague and I have lost a good friend as well. May love and peace be with
> his friends and family. Bill requested i send out the news to the larger
> networks.
>
> Jack
>

> Sally Stovall
> 773-315-1109
> sallystovall at gmail.com
>

> --
> Richard H. T. Alton
> One Earth Film Fest ( OEFF)
> Green Community Connections
> Interfaith Green Network
> T: 773.344.7172
> richard.alton at gmail.com
> **Save the Date! One Earth Film Festival 2019, March 1-10*
> http:www.oneearthfilmfestival.org
>
> Make Plain the Vision, Habakkuh 2:2

Herman F. Greene
2516 Winningham Road