[Oe List ...] Fwd: Completed Life of Jim Stovall: April 10, 2019

Richard Alton richard.alton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 19:37:27 PDT 2019

After Jim attended his first RS-1 while still in high school, he joined the
Order Ecumenical and served in the ICA / EI in the student house, India,
Egypt, Indonesia and the US, from 1974 - 1984.  More recently, in 1993, Jim
founded The Mediation Institute in Oklahoma City through which he conducted
family and commercial mediation and mediation training.

Stories from Jim's time in OE:EI:ICA are invited and will be appreciated.

Regards,
Sally

Sally Stovall
sallystovall at gmail.com
773-315-1109

Dear Colleagues,

I just received an email from Bill Parker with the news of Jim Stovall’s
passing. He had non-alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver. He was the President
of Board of the Human Community Network. His service will be this Saturday
afternoon at the Church of the Open Arms. We have lost another dear
colleague and I have lost a good friend as well. May love and peace be with
his friends and family. Bill requested i send out the news to the larger
networks.

Jack

Sally Stovall
773-315-1109
sallystovall at gmail.com

--
Richard H. T. Alton
One Earth Film Fest ( OEFF)
richard.alton at gmail.com
**Save the Date! One Earth Film Festival 2019, March 1-10*
http:www.oneearthfilmfestival.org

Make Plain the Vision, Habakkuh 2:2