[Oe List ...] Honoring the Completed Life of Jean Long

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 16:10:22 PDT 2019

My chats to the Global Archives by phone with Jean were always uplifting and practical. Of late, she always responded with alacrity to my requests for spirit tools and resources. Her cheerfulness was infectious and often came with a pause for a quick witticism for she had a way with words.
I am reminded of Jesus's words to his disciples in John 16:33:  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
May Jean be remembered for upholding the tradition of the responsive ones of the Church and as a welcome and joyful addition to the heavenly choir.
Grace and Peace toa Soulful Pilgrim,
Dawn CollinsMarian Plaza, Denver

We love the Creator/Source because the Source/Creator loved us first.