[Oe List ...] THANKS WE MADE IT TO OUR GOAL!

Linda and Milan Hamilton lindaandmilan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 14:49:35 PDT 2018

A HUGE Thanks to our Facebook Friends and to friends from Linda’s Tai Chi Class, Milan’s writing group, and our ICA colleagues and friends from across the country. Thanks to all of you we reached and exceeded our $1000 goal to support scholarships for students in Tijuana and Tecate. Strictly speaking our Corazon website only shows us at $962, but a few friends donated through the FB fundraiser and some just gave us a check, so really $1,048 has been donated. So Thank you all for your generous support! Milan and Linda

Sent from my iPad