[Oe List ...] Thanks to our Friends for you Support

Linda and Milan Hamilton lindaandmilan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 12:44:01 PDT 2018

Linda and I are so grateful to our friends and colleagues for your supporting us in our goal of raising scholarships for Mexican students. Thanks to you we are 3/4 of the way to our goal of $1000 that will help keep our four elementary and middle school students in school this year. Corazon has seen a doubling of their requests for scholarship aid in just one year. We know that you all continue to be a part of the great wave of Those Who Care and are thankful that you include our project in your support. Sincerely, Milan and Linda

http://corazonscholarships.funraise.org/fundraiser/linda-and-milan-hamilton

Sent from my iPad