[Oe List ...] Thanks to our Friends and Colleagues

Linda and Milan Hamilton lindaandmilan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 12:30:36 PDT 2018

Linda and I are so grateful for our friends’ support of our goal of raising
$1000 to help four elementary & middle school students to stay in school.
Thanks to you we are 3/4 of the way there. You can click on the link below
to keep track of our progress. We know that you all are continuing to be a
part of the great wave of Those Who Care and thank you for including one of
our projects in your support. Sincerely, Milan and Linda

http://corazonscholarships.funraise.org/fundraiser/linda-and-milan-hamilton