[Oe List ...] CALL TO ALL 10 26 2018

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:02:59 PDT 2018

CALL TO ALL 10 26 2018
I try to keep myself UP in the face of all the upset to my constitution going on in the Republic today, to say nothing about the upset to THE CONSTITUTION. I can’t wait to see how our Distractor in Chief is going to try to spin this rash of bomb attempts. And yet the Republican “base” seems to be hanging in there with him. So I console myself with having found another woman candidate, in New Jersey no less. It was in my years of travel throughout the east that I learned about “roundabouts.” I never understood why, but I guess there is evidence they cut down on accidents. And now they are popping up in California, land of the free—-way! Perhaps MikIe Sherrill can go to Congress and help cut down on the “accident waiting to happen” there in Washington.

N.J. 11TH DISTRICT
Competitive race
Mikie Sherrill (D)
Former Navy helicopter pilot, federal prosecutor
Sherrill, a first-time candidate who was inspired to run after the 2016 election, handily won her primary against numerous opponents. Sherrill is a first-time candidate. She faces a male opponent in the general election.

Sent from my iPad