[Oe List ...] CALL TO ALL 10 25 2018

Linda and Milan Hamilton lindaandmilan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:08:31 PDT 2018

CALL TO ALL 10 25 2018
I have to catch up to myself today. Only 11 days to go and I am running out of progressive women candidates from my initial research who are in competitive races. Yesterday while in Virginia I missed one fantastic woman so I offer her up for your consideration. So far the House is looking good. But those “old guys with Senate seats” are going to be hard to dislodge I fear.

VA. 10TH DISTRICT
Competitive race
Jennifer Wexton (D)
State legislator
Wexton beat five Democrats in the race to challenge Rep. Barbara Comstock (R) in what will be one of the most closely watched midterm elections in the nation. She won about 42 percent of the vote, besting her nearest rival by double-digits. She faces a female opponent in the general election.

Sent from my iPad