[Oe List ...] Song Lyrics

Sunny Walker sunwalker at comcast.net
Sun Oct 14 20:09:20 PDT 2018

THE PREPARATION AND THE CRY

*Tune: Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme*

Free yourself from the mind—seeks to order all that is,

And free yourself from the heart's terror, that seeks essence in all things.

Sail calmly toward the abyss, learn to say that nothing exists,

So conquer hope, the greatest temptation, find the freedom you have sought.

Then at time of great happiness, time of virtue or despair,

Someone within will cry out, "Oh, help me!" as he struggles to be free

If you do not hear this voice, do not set out on the march;

You must continue to prepare, till within you hear this cry:

"I, the Cry, am the Lord your God! Not a hope or a home,

I am your general, we are not friends; you are my comrades in arms."

Enjoy Kaz!
Sunny